AirExpo is an association composed by students from 3 different Toulouse engeeniring schools. Its aim is to organise an airshow nearby Toulouse. The association has been created by a former ENAC student in 1987.
- Vice-president of the 2009 edition
- Safety supervisor (volunteer) during the 2010 edition
A few pieces of information from 2009
- more than 21,000 visitors, 6 hours of presentation with the A380, the French Acrobatic Patrol …
- Honorary President: Jean-Marc THOMAS (Airbus CEO at the time)
- Mentor: Jean-Claude Hironde Member of the French Aviation and Space Academy and former Dassault-Aviation technic director
You may find her a few of the press articles related to Airexpo (in French):